Lieblings Quotes

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Clubsänger/in

Gruppe: Mitglieder
18. Feb 2011, 14:48
Link · · · · Zitat
Hallo.
Es gibt ja Unmengen von Filmzitaten, jedoch sind doch auch die Zitate einiger Schauspieler - vor allem die der eigenen favoriten - interessant.
Einige stammen von Twitter, andere von Interviws und wieso diesen Thread nicht auch erweitern auf die besagten Filmzitate. Hierbei ist nur der Name des Prominenten und sein Zitat wichtig. Wenn ihr wollt, könnt ihr in in Originalsprache posten und deren [freie] Übersetzung oder eben nur die jene.
IMDB.com ist hierfür eine wunderbare Quelle- Sucht ihr einen Schauspieler und geht ihr unter dessen Trivia findte ihr bei einigen unten auf der Seite einige Zitate.
Da ich gerade selbst einige von Friends-Star Jennifer Aniston und Adam Sandler für die Premiere suche, würde ich mich freuen, wenn ihr auch jene postet, falls ihr ein paar gute kennt oder euch an einige erinnern könnt und diese nachschlagt.
Vielen lieben Dank

Ich fang dann mal an:

Ashton Kutcher: " One Fake Friend can do more harm than ten enemies"

Charlie Sheen in Two and a half men as Charlie: "Go East on Sunset Until Yu Reach the Gates of Hell"

Robert Hoffman as Entertainer in Yes-Dance: "Let´s do the fork in the garbage disposal"

David Schwimmer in Friends as Ross Geller:" We are looking for an answer more sophisticated than ´to get you into bed´"

Alex Breckinridge in She´s the Man as Monique:" Asses like mine dont talk to faces like yours"

Adam Sandler in Big Daddy as Sonny:"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck,if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Ben McKenzie in O.C as Ryan Atwood:
-- "Someth... I cannot write
A haiku, 5-7-5,seems tooo tight,
3 little words I´m not able to say,
Taylormbut this is what I can tell you today
Through I can´t say those words to you tonight,
Please stick with me,
Cause I feel someday i might"

--> Ryan:"Taylor... Taaaylor. Are you pretending to go to sleep thinking I´ll tell you I love you while you´re unsconscious?" - "Maybe."

--> Taylor: "Were you just trying to stalk me?"
- "Yeah, I guess I need a little more practisce."
- "Thats the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me!"

Bearbeitet von vicyy am 18. Feb 2011, 15:04

--------------------
user posted image

Nationaler Star

21. Feb 2011, 19:42
Link · · · · Zitat
Es gibt so tolle von Simpsons

Rektor Skinner: "Aus Anonymitätsgründen nennen wir sie Lisa S. Oder nein doch lieber L. Simpson."

Homer:
"Ich bin so klug. Ich bin so klug. Ich bin so klug. K-L-U-K, K-L-U-K, K-L-U-K ach ich mein K-L-U-G, K-L-U-G!"

--------------------
user posted image
"Lass uns Tennis spielen!" // the-vampirediaries.de // bradleycooper // milakunis

Mega Star

Gruppe: 4FANS-Mitglieder
21. Feb 2011, 21:43
Link · · · · Zitat
Ja biggrin2.gif

Homer: "Nukular" - "Das Wort heißt nukular." - "Nukular"

--------------------

annifreak

Unregistered

06. Jul 2012, 11:58
Link · · · · Zitat
Meiner:

Person 1: "Hey, What's Up?!"
Person 2: "Nothing, But the beat!"

Danke @DavidGuetta für den Spruch! wub.gif

Clubsänger/in

18. Jul 2012, 14:11
Link · · · · Zitat
"The day I got my first letter from a fan, I felt like I'd been touched by an angel. I opened the note and read every single word the fan, Taylor, had to say. She told me she'd been to all of the tapings Wizards--it was unbelievable! I almost cried. I wrote her back this really long letter with an autograph to show her how sweet I thought she was."

Haha Selena wub.gif

--------------------

Clubsänger/in

18. Jul 2012, 15:44
Link · · · · Zitat
Keiner kennt Stu, so wie ich es tu! Nicht du, nicht du und auch nicht du! lachtot.gif

- Hangover 2 (Movie)

--------------------

Unter-der-Dusche Sänger/in

18. Jul 2012, 16:55
Link · · · · Zitat
“It only takes a second to call a girl fat and she’ll take a lifetime trying to starve herself. Think before you speak.” -Harry Styles

“My princess is on her way, I have to wait.” -Niall Horan

“Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve.” -Niall Horan

“Just because you’re not perfect, doesn’t mean you’re not beautiful.” -Zayn Malik

--------------------
D E M I L O V A T O . 4 F A N S . N E T
“Do what makes you happy, and don't care what others think.” - Demi Lovato

4FANS-Team

Gruppe: 4FANS-Jury
17. Nov 2012, 13:17
Link · · · · Zitat
"If you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed .. or worsed .. EXPELLED!" - Emma Watson as Hermine Granger

"It's LeviOsa, not LevioSAR!" - Emma Watson as Hermine Granger

"It just feels like I'm a chihuahua. You know when they get excited they shake and pee?" - Jennifer Lawrence

"Eating is one of my favourite parts of the day" - Jennifer Lawrence

--------------------
.:: jenniferlawrence.de ::. ~ deine erste deutsche Fanpage rund um Jennifer Lawrence!

Clubsänger/in

11. Feb 2013, 13:44
Link · · · · Zitat
QUOTE (Sophia @ 18. Jul 2012, 15:44)
Keiner kennt Stu, so wie ich es tu! Nicht du, nicht du und auch nicht du! lachtot.gif

- Hangover 2 (Movie)

dito.gif

--------------------
~ So why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad.
Wateur.De.Tl ♥

Schulchorsänger/in

14. Mar 2013, 15:13
Link · · · · Zitat
Sometimes I think I'm not normal and I get weirder and weirder everyday - Louis Tomlinson

After a concert I realized that the bus was leaving without me so I was running and screaming and the boys thought I was a fan - Liam Payne

--------------------

Clubsänger/in

17. Mar 2013, 12:33
Link · · · · Zitat
~ if you live for something, you're not alone, my friend.
Ludacris - Rest Of My Life feat. Usher & David Guetta

--------------------
~ So why does it feel so good?
So good to be bad.
Wateur.De.Tl ♥

Thema wird von 1 Benutzer(n) gelesen (0 Mitglieder, 1 Gäste und 0 Anonyme Benutzer)

Seiten: (2) 1 [2] 
Reply to this topic Start new topicStart Poll